Penetration Testing as a Service (PTaaS)
Edgescan provides both manual consultant based penetration testing and deep security testing via our Edgescan Advanced License.
Edgescan Advanced – Penetration Testing as a Service (PTaaS)
- Edgescan Advanced™; in addition to continuous vulnerability management, Edgescan Advanced provides Penetration Testing as a Service (PTaaS).
- The depth and rigour of traditional pen testing delivered via the edgescan portal. Retests on demand are not limited in any way to assist with remediation and verification that a vulnerability is closed.
- Edgescan Advanced™ discovers issues which are generally not detected using automation and tools such as business logic and complex data driven vulnerabilities.
- All vulnerabilities discovered with an Edgescan Advanced™ license are expertly verified by experts and are guaranteed for accuracy.
- The vulnerabilities are maintained in your Edgescan portal so you can request retests, track vulnerabilities and get support on-demand as required.
- We use only experienced, qualified consultants to test the technical and logical security posture of your assets, be they API’s, Cloud based infrastructure, Web or mobile applications.
- PTaSS combines human expertise on top of Edgescan technology and commonly used consultant tools, such as automated static and automated dynamic analysis, when assessing high assurance applications.
Penetration Testing Service Provider, try Edgescan today.
Edgescan is CREST Accredited as meeting the strict criteria set down for providing an expert Penetration Testing service.
Try Edgescan, our award-winning cyber security solution today, click the link below or contact the Edgescan team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Try Edgescan Today
Try Edgescan today by booking a meeting with one of our sale reps.