Eoin and Jim sit down to take a look at the OWASP Top 10 and how they affect organizations.
The OWASP Top 10 is a standard awareness document for web developers and web application security professionals. It represents a broad consensus about the most critical security risks to web applications. As software developers author code that makes up a web application, they need to embrace and practice various secure coding techniques. This training provides defensive instruction in relation to the OWASP Top Ten to aid developers in authoring secure software.
- A01:2021-Broken Access Control
- A02:2021-Cryptographic Failure
- A04:2021-Insecure Design
- A05:2021-Security Misconfiguration
- A06:2021-Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- A07:2021-Identification and Authentication Failures
- A08:2021-Software and Data Integrity Failures
- A09:2021-Security Logging and Monitoring Failure
- A10:2021-Server-Side Request Forgery