We are an Irish-owned cyber security company, providing world-leading Fullstack Vulnerability Management services to global customers across a wide array of industries.
Our main product is the Edgescan web application, which is written in Ruby on Rails and React. We’re also developing our own network and application security scanning tools with an emphasis on stability and scalability, primarily written in Ruby.
The Development team create the features our users love, and have a huge impact on the efficiency of our team through the admin-facing features they deliver.
- Ensuring the quality of industry leading cybersecurity product in all stages of the product life cycle, from requirements analysis, to test design, implementation, automation and deployment.
- Executing manual and automation tests covering all QA cycles: functional, regression, system, load and performance testing.
- Building and maintaining smoke, sanity, regression suites to execute consistently across several environments.
- Ensuring that validated deliverables always meet defined functional and non-functional requirements .
- Collaborate with software developers in analysis, design, validation, debug and progressing issues to resolution.
- Provide visibility of automation coverage and test run results, address inconsistent automation tests.
- Highlight areas of risk, functional application areas where coverage is missing or incomplete, while providing mitigation plans.
- Continuously review test procedures, optimising test cycles to improve efficiency.
- Take ownership of tasks, features and projects to deliver a high quality test service.
- Experience in writing & executing project test plans and test cases based on business requirements.
- 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Test automation experience using Cypress, Selenium or similar.
- Experience working within a CI/CD environment.
- Detailed knowledge of manual and automated testing best practice.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Results oriented, working to achieve high levels of personal , team and company performance.
- Experience with Agile practices, working within geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and similar.
- Estimation and scheduling experience, ability to prioritise workloads.
- Experience with Linux/Ubuntu, Jenkins and Github.
- Ability to work in Ireland.
- Familiar with AWS and Docker.
- Knowledge of Angular and/or React front-end frameworks.