We are hiring an experienced Content Manager to help us keep growing. A content manager's role is to develop a consistent brand identity for a company and establish its online presence. This job involves overseeing marketing strategies to engage customers and ensure that they have a positive view of the company and its products or services. They use information, such as metrics and statistics about the target customers' demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that raises brand awareness.
A socially cohesive team is important to us and we like to keep things informal but professional. Our office ‘beer Fridays’ are popular, coupled with office BBQ’s, frequent social evenings in the city and the occasional ‘away day’ where all staff spend a day in a hotel doing training and brainstorming.
- 2-4 years of successful experience with a B2B cybersecurity software company
- Experience writing cybersecurity content with at least one prior employer
- Ability to create content from data and other unstructured sources
- Strategic vision, strong planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business acumen, self-starter, and results-driven personality
- Able to deliver and receive transparent feedback
- Excellent team management and prioritizing abilities
- Proven track record achieving measurable objectives with content initiatives
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You love tinkering with new strategies and new channels to distribute and further amplify content
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with Edgescan’s tone and mission
- Write immaculate, concise, and well-polished copy
- Work with Solutions and Marketing stakeholders to design product-based and use case-based initiatives with relevant messaging and tone
- Produce high-quality articles, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, webinar presentation content, surveys, reports, and web copy
- Your copy will directly support demand generation, Inside Sales, and thought leadership initiatives
- Edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, overseeing development and copy-editing before publishing, including white papers and third-party writing projects (with external organizations)
- Interact with content specialists, PR agencies, graphic designers, product teams, and internal team members to create and review all content and ensure consistent messaging
- Maintain and update content where relevant (web site, social media, blogs, other)
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging HubSpot, Google Analytics, and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain thought leadership and demand generation editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate Edgescan product’s core benefits consistently and adequately
- Continue to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data analytics.
If interested in the position, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.