Digital marketing managers are responsible for implementing, overseeing, and managing digital marketing strategies that advance an organization’s mission by reaching a broad audience and attaining greater exposure. The results of their efforts include increased sales, donations, or community interest and involvement.
At Edgescan, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to come on board and implement a number of campaigns in the United States and Europe.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for SaaS Cyber Security company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If interested in the position, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.