Google Cloud Platform Onboarding Integration
Enable Google Cloud APIs
In order for the Google Cloud integration to work, you’ll need to enable some APIs using the GCP console.
- Select your project, then under APIs & Services click Enable APIs and Services :
- Use the search to to find the following APIs and enable them:
- Compute Engine API (required to sync external and ephemeral IP addresses)
- Cloud Resource Manager API (required to sync external and ephemeral IP addresses)
- Google Cloud DNS API (required to sync Google Cloud DNS records)
Connect Google Cloud Platform by
- Go to the IAM & Admin menu in your GCP console:
- Click on Service Accounts and then click Create Service Account :
- Give your new service account name and a description, then click create:
- Grant the service account Compute Network Viewer and DNS Reader permissions to your project, these are required to list your external IP addresses and DNS hostnames:
- Click the Create Key button to download the key file for your new service account:
- Select to create the key in JSON format and download the key file and keep it in a safe place. This key grants read access to your project.
- Provide edgescan with the key file.