M&A Due Diligence with Edgescan
Ensuring Your Investment is Secure
- Current merger and acquisition (M&A) activities may have a significant digital component as part of the investment.
- Growth of the digital economy is still in full swing with no signs of slowing down.
- Many high-growth businesses contain a significant digital property/platform which is key to business engagement.
- Technical due diligence of such properties is key to any successful merger & acquisition or investment to help ensure the acquired company is on a technically strong footing.
- Cybersecurity is of paramount importance when considering the digital economy.
- Cybersecurity is a significant aspect to any merger, investment or acquisition of a digital business.
Edgescan detected some serious weaknesses in the system we were about to acquire. The findings saved us a six-figure sum, highlighted compliance concerns and provided us with a deep understanding of the system’s quality. This information was invaluable to our technical due diligence efforts. – UK Private Equity Partnership, 2020