Edgescan is seeking a Solutions Engineer to support the growth of our account team and partners with technical sales activities. The Solutions Engineer will serve as a subject matter expert for the Edgescan platform, including Penetration Testing as a Service (PTaaS), Web Application and API Testing (DAST), Network Vulnerability Management (VM), and Attack Surface Management (ASM). This position requires supporting highly complex accounts, gaining access and managing relationships with executive level technical staff and decision makers, and understanding market and industry verticals data to provide thought leadership to position the value of the solution.
- Leverage third-party and/or the channel to create opportunities and position the solution.
- Qualify highly complex sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process, and funding.
- Present the design and value of proposed solutions and business cases to customers, prospects, management, directors, and C-level executives.
- Gain access to and manage relationships with executive level technical staff and decision makers.
- Understand market and industry verticals data to provide thought leadership to position the value of the solution.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Edgescan platform, including PTaaS, DAST, VM, and ASM.
- Support highly complex accounts.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Conduct product evaluations and proof of concept activities.
- Provide technical expertise to the sales team and partners.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to improve the Edgescan platform.
- Travel to customer and partner sites as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical sales engineering or solutions engineering role.
- Strong technical background in cybersecurity, including knowledge of PTaaS, DAST, VM, and ASM.
- Experience presenting technical solutions to executive level technical staff and decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience working with highly complex accounts.
- Experience working with third-party vendors and/or channel partners.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Security certifications, such as OWASP, CREST, OSCP, CISSP, or CEH, are a plus.
- Strong customer/prospect empathy.
- Technical aptitude.
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs.
- Collaborative; partner across functions.
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise.
- Metrics-driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data-driven environment.
At Edgescan, we believe in providing our employees with opportunities for growth and development. As a Solutions Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with highly complex accounts, gain access to executive level technical staff and decision makers, and present technical solutions to C-level executives. Join our team today and help us drive growth and innovation in the cybersecurity industry.