We are currently looking for a Platform Support Technician to take point in our industry leading customer support function. You will be an integral part of the Operations team, working closely with managers and team leads, ensuring our customer first approach is maintained throughout.
The customer support function is part of our Security Operations team, where we strive to improve the security posture of our customers’ assets. Supported by Operations our platform support team acts as the first point of contact for any queries that users of our platform may have and can speedily triage these queries by being a champion for the user, escalate where required, and ensure an efficient and happy journey through the life of the customer query.
- Be the first point of contact to our diverse customer base, via email and phone.
- Triage support queries and escalate to the relevant team where required.
- Become a champion for the user by proactively identifying defects or enhancements in key areas of the user platform.
- Take responsibility to ensure a successful customer support experience.
- Be flexible to support customers in Europe and the US.
- Work as part of a dynamic team in a collabortive environment.
- Assist in and suggest any review, update, testing, and implementation of new processes and procedures.
You may be fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a larger team.
- Ability to learn and see common trends in data.
- Reasonable flexibility with working hours (some out-of-hours involvement in tasks may be required).
- Knowledge and Interest in Information Security.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
Nice to haves:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent Third Level Qualification or a demonstration of similar experience.
- A passion for Information Security.
- Software development or scripting skills.
- Third level qualification.
- Previous experience in a technical role.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
Candidates must be authorised to be employed in the EU.