Edgescan, a leading cybersecurity company, is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to support the growth of our enterprise accounts. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue growth within our target accounts, managing the sales process from lead generation to deal closure.
- Drive revenue growth within enterprise accounts.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to deal closure.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within our enterprise accounts.
- Collaborate with our solutions engineering team to provide technical expertise to prospects and customers.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations.
- Prepare proposals and negotiate pricing and contracts.
- Use CRM tools to manage sales pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasting.
- Develop and execute account plans to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitive landscape.
- 10+ years of experience in a sales role, preferably in the cybersecurity or technology industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles from lead generation to deal closure.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience selling to enterprise accounts in the financial services, healthcare, or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity and the threat landscape.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Strong customer/prospect empathy.
- Technical aptitude.
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs.
- Collaborative; partner across functions.
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise.
- Metrics-driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data-driven environment.
At Edgescan, we believe in providing our employees with opportunities for growth and development. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world, driving revenue growth and helping our customers protect their critical assets. Join our team today and help us drive growth and innovation in the cybersecurity industry.