edgescan provides both manual consultant based penetration testing and deep security testing via our edgescan Advanced License.
- We use only experienced, qualified consultants to manually test the technical and logical security posture of your assets, be they API’s, Cloud based infrastructure, Web or mobile applications.
- Our Manual penetration testing combines human expertise on top of professional penetration testing software and tools, such as automated static and automated dynamic analysis, when assessing high assurance applications.
- A manual penetration test (Pen Test) provides complete coverage for standard technical vulnerability classes, as well as other design, business logic and complex risks that can only be detected through manual testing.
- edgescan Advanced™ provides, in addition to continuous vulnerability management, an additional layer of assessment (“Deep dive test”) rigour which is delivered manually (as above).
- edgescan Advanced™ discovers issues which are generally not detected using automation and tools such as business logic and complex data driven vulnerabilities.
- All vulnerabilities discovered with an edgescan Advanced™ license and manually verified by experts and are guaranteed for accuracy.
- The vulnerabilities are maintained in your edgescan portal so you can request retests, track vulnerabilities and get support on demand as required.