We are looking for an experienced, passionate and laser-focused executive for our Renewals & Customer Success team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, revenue-focused team player. The Role entails ensuring our clients are successful and receive value from Edgescan, retention and growth of client relationships and also the management of client license requirements.
· Renewals & Expansion; responsible for achieving Net Renewal, Gross Renewal, and Module upsell targets.
· Work closely within the customer success function to establish and continue to grow collaboration between sales-related teams.
· Collaborate closely to make sure day-to-day interactions and high-level relationship goals move in sync.
· Collaborate closely with the Marketing organization to create an existing customer funnel.
· Work closely with the finance team to ensure accuracy in subscription invoices.
· Improve renewals and expansion efficiencies through process and tools.
· Responsible for all contract renewal negotiations, ensuring high levels of customer retention and satisfaction.
· Quality assurance over every client subscription. Monitoring license utilization, value to the customer, the overall success of the customer.
· Working with sales executives when client growth is identified.
· Accurately forecast renewals and manage existing client pipeline on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Skills and Experience:
Technologies We Use:
If interested in the position, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Started his career in Marketing over 12 years ago building websites and running campaigns, Theo started working in the gaming industry running large scale gaming events before moving into cyber security and becoming cyber security consulant. He now combines his knowledge of marketing and cyber security at Edgescan and has founded the Cyber Security News Ireland website and socials.